Specifically designed as a multi-purpose product, the 25° sharp point, special thread design, lubrication and corrosion resistant plating ensures the screw will consistently perform efficiently in hardwood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal, whilst offering exceptional holding power.
• Pan head for improved clamping
• Fully threaded up to 75mm, thereafter partially threaded
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• Single slash on 25mm+ to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge