An all steel fixing for light weight aggregate blocks. Ideal for fixing in areas such as fire escape routes where regulations restrict the use of plastic anchors or plugs.
• External teeth expand and grip into the material, giving high load bearing strength
• Designed specifically for use with wood and chipboard screws, the internal ribs interlock with the screw's thread to provide a secure fixing
• Increased installation safety
• Wide range of applications
• All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard's 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.
To Fit Screw Ø (mm):
6mm x 32mm to fit 4.5mm - 5mmØ
8mm x 38mm to fit 5mm - 6mmØ
8mm x 60mm to fit 5mm to 6mmØ
10mm x 60mm to fit 6mm to 8mmØ