12 Ratchet Speed Clamp & Spreader is manufactured from durable reinforced nylon and has a heat treated bar. The non-marring pads protect the workpiece and offer a firm grip. Ideal for woodworking, metal work and other situations where a high clamping force is required.
Features a quick slide function to clamp the workpiece without needing to pull the trigger numerous times to close on your work, simply side the clamp head down the bar and then tighten fully with the trigger. Easy to switch between clamp and spreading function by reversing the front jaw.
Strong and lightweight.
Complete with a sturdy pistol grip for quick and easy use.
Jaw opening - 12 (300mm).
- Easy to switch between clamp and spreading function by reversing the front jaw
- Manufactured from durable reinforced nylon
- Heat treated bar
- Non-marring pads to protect the workpiece
- Strong and lightweight
- Sturdy pistol grip
- Jaw opening - 12" (300mm)
- Maximum clamping pressure - 50KG